Design & Code Reviews
Design and code reviews enable teams to form close relationships with a working professional or mentor (or set of mentors) in order to receive feedback on their project. Design reviews enable refinement around UI/UX feedback, formulating user journeys and flows, sketching wireframes, and more. Similarly, code reviews are useful for development teams who are looking to optimise their codebase, unblock an issue, or integrate a particular set of technologies or API requests.
You can run review sessions with an individual or a group. Individual feedback sessions will provide a more direct and focused approach, whilst group feedback might provide participants with a more diverse set of opinions and eyes. If you opt for the latter approach, make sure to have a defined leader of the session to make sure things stay on track.
Bitcoin Workshop & Tutorial Ideas
- Introduction to Bitcoin: What is it and how does it work?
- Introduction to Bitcoin’s Lightning Network
- What are LSPs?
- Boostrapping Lightning Node Infrastructure
- How to provide liquidity to your lightning web app
- Stack Specific Intros, Tutorials, and Payments
- Introduction to WebLN
- Value4Value Payments & Online Economies
- Introduction to LNURL
- Introduction to Lightning Address
- Introduction to Taro
- Introduction to LNC-web
- Introduction to LSATs
- Design workshops
- Using design sprints to map, decide, and sketch your hackathon’s focus
- How to use the Bitcoin Design Guide
- Growth Hacking Workshops
- Problem Definition & Value Proposition
- Product Market Fit & MVP
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Branding & Marketing Strategy